- Athletic Field improvements including: multi-use synthetic turf field, 3 new tennis courts, new practice field and track, sidewalk, fencing, and a new synthetic infield for the baseball field.
- Total Budget: $1,897,621
- Project finished on time and within budget.
- Work had to be completed during the summer months and coordinated around other campus activities.
- As the project progressed, additional scope was included. The project budget was priority so all changes needed to be managed closely by IFS.
- IFS utilized trade contractors that donated concrete and concrete installation. The facility staff performed the installation of the scoreboard, irrigation system and retaining wall. IFS worked tightly with the contractors and facility staff to ensure a fully coordinated work effort.
Architect- Jaeger, Nikola Kuhlman & Associates Ltd.
General Contractor- International Contractors, Inc
Civil Engineer- Manhard
Turf Vendor- Fieldturf