- 40 acre site
- 155,000 sq foot 3 story Medical Office Building
- 39,000 sq ft addition to the emergency room
- Extensive site work including 600 additional parking spaces, planting of 1,200 trees and a 7 acre detention pond.
- Patient circulation routes to the hospital
- Remodeling of radiology including adding an MRI, CT scanner
- Budget $130 million
- Modernization and upsizing of the campus utilities and infrastructure
- Between the remodeling and addition there were 200 shutdowns scheduled without interruption in hospital operations.
- Working closely with the project team, the work was finished on time despite two labor strikes.
- City approval and zoning changes were approved
- Relocations of the Cancer Care Center and several medical practices without interruption to patient appointments.
Architect – Eckenhoff Saunders Architects
Mechanical Engineer – Grumman/ Butkus Associates
Electrical Engineer – Dickerson Engineering
Contractor – Pepper Construction
Civil Engineer – Gewalt Hamiliton Associates