- Remodel 3 surgical patient units totaling 64 monitored beds
- Relocation and remodeling of 26 Intensive Care Unit beds
- Expand and remodel 16 Operating Rooms and recovery area.
Project Cost: $100 million
Project Duration: 3 years consisting of 12 phases.
- OR capacity was not reduced during the construction.
- Interim Life Safety Measures were coordinated with the hospital for each phase.
- Coordination with and the implementation of Infection Control Measures were adjusted for each phase, including patient flow.
- Schedule throughout the project was maintained.
- Equipment was purchased and installed per schedule.
Architect – Loebl Schlossman & Hackl
Mechanical Engineer – Robert G. Burkhardt & Associates
Electrical Engineer – Dickerson Engineering
Contractor – Pepper Construction